PARENTS DAY



St Dominic Savio High School
PRIMARY SECTION 2012-13

Parents Day Card Making Competition
Today on the eve of Parents Day the students of STD I-IV made beautiful cards to express their love and appreciation for their parents



A poem to all you lovely Parents

You are both special in every way,
Encouraging me more and more each passing day.
You both are the reason why I’m so strong
Without you two a helm not a thing could go wrong.
You both helped me through many trials & tribulations,
You made things better in every situation.
THANK YOU 
both for always being there,
and showing me that you truly care.
Words cannot explain how I feel today,
But I hope you know that I truly Love you TOOOOOOO!
HAPPY PARENTS DAY

Results of the competition will be declared on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment