PRIMARY STORY TELLING


18 th JAN STORY TELLING COMPETITION



Story telling competition was organized for the Primary section by Mrs Mary Dsouza for the students of Std I/II 

The Judges were Mrs Sharon Gupta and Mrs Svetlana D’Souza and Mrs Andrea Gonsalves for the Students Std III/IV

The Judges were Mrs. Metrona Coutinho and Mrs. Reena Bordia
The children narrated their stories with expression, clear pronunciation, clarity and voice modulation were the criteria for which they were judged

The winners were 
Std I 
I Meet Bhad
II Eldrige Fernandes
III Nishant Autade
Consolation 1 Kresden Pinto
                 2 Rahul Chindarkar

STD II
I Duane D’souza
II Yohan D’souza
III Ankit Maity and Emanuel Miranda
Consolation 1 Sholk Parab
                 2 Arjun Shetty
Std III
I Alan George
II Mannchet Singh
III Cloyster D’souza
Consolation 1 Ethaan Nunes
                 2 Marc Fernandes and Harsh Uchil

Std IV
I Alvin Mascarenhas
II Steve Pellisery
III Tanish Tambe
Consolation 1 Siddhesh Navghare
                 2 Siddhesh Shivekar





No comments:

Post a Comment